Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Your mouth was made to SUCK MY KISS!

WOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!
I bought two tickets for Erotica 2009 this morning. I'm so excited about it.


This obviously means I've managed to rope The Mister into coming along (wasn't hard because I told him there would naked people there). He's said that he'll keep back £100 from his next payday to use as spending money for the both of us.
It's so nice that his mind has opened up as much as it has over the last year or so. The learning has been fun.

In other news, Mister and I are going to see Live at the Apollo being filmed tomorrow evening. I'm really looking forward to it and hope we get to see some decent comedians (and get ok-ish seats). I'm hoping we can get our seats allocated, go somewhere for lunch then run back and get our bums in the place. Plus it'll cheer up my day a bit considering my appointments with the psychologist have started again. My Wednesdays are back to being crappy.

I've run out f things to say so I shall leave you with items I've been lusting after lately:




No comments: