Wednesday 9 September 2009

In love with a magazine.

Twitter threw up something amazing today.

http://www.filamentmagazine.com/

I've not even read it yet but I love it and want to have babies with it (ewwww, paper cuts!).
It's a woman's magazine with no fucking diets or fashion, just interesting articles, erotica and men pictured with the female gaze (if anyone can ever give me the name of a bisexual woman's magazine then please do. Boys are pretty but not exactly my thing most of the time).
It'll be nice having something to read other than Scarlet since that thing has gone waaaaayyy downhill.

Since I couldn't get a cover shot to post up, have some of the female gaze guys from issue 2.


Anyway, other news.....

Well I'm still job hunting and it's shit. I'm going to apply for Argos later just to get something to do over the Christmas season. I've also been asked to tutor my pharmacist's daughter because she's naff at English lit. I'm not looking forward to it but it's money at the end of the day.
I have a masters degree to save up for.

No comments: