Tuesday 10 August 2010

Hello.

Arggghhh, right.
I'm sorry that it seems like I've abandoned the internet but I honestly haven't.
Truth be told I just have hardly any free time anymore.

I'm still working at L'Occitane almost four months on and every day I'm in that shop seems to go slower and slower. It doesn't help that the assistant manager - named 'Eurgh' by the lovely Radish - is a hellbitch and that I don't get home until 10pm three nights a week (stupid new extended hours).
At the moment we're overrun by cockroaches in the store. They are everywhere and we find them dotted around the store dead at least once or twice a week. It's given us all the creeps when having to get something from a darker corner of the stock room now.
I'm getting along really well with two team members I never thought I'd talk to properly - lets call them Fig and Reat - and they are the only reason I feel bothered to go in most mornings.

As well as that, I've noticed that this job as made me into a very angry person.
I have little patience, I snap at people who use the shop as a walk way and I lose my temper at customers who are clearly idiots that can't read.
I don't like being angry but it's hard not to be when you see how annoying, rude and stupid people can actually be.

I'm not a fan of the location anymore either. It's a tourist spot full of people and street entertainers. Fun for visitors but not fun for people that work there and need to get out and through quickly to grab some lunch. Customers cannot speak a word of English but still talk to you in their own language and cuss when you can't work out what's being said (this isn't me being an ignorant bitch as I've tried learning languages and nothing stays in my head :( ).
Roll on September...I have a week's holiday booked off.

Right, to my two day a week life...
The Mister and I see each other whenever I manage to get a day off. It's nice but I need to arrange a day next week to see other people. My younger cousin wants to catch up and I miss her like crazy so I'm hoping mister will be alright with it.

I've found a beauty therapy college with it's on built in spa site so, during my holiday, I shall be booking a full body massage, facial, pedicure...the works.

I've booked tickets for Erotica 2010 so roll on November for mine and the Mister's pervy day together.

I'm still on all the tablets.
I don't think I said that the doctor got me on Beta-Blockers as well now. They're for my IBS and a little bit for all the anxiety problems. The dose she put me on made me extra depressed so I cut it all down myself and I think something may be happening now.

I really did have more to say but I'm about ready to collapse in my bed. Another day of work tomorrow :(

No comments: