Thursday 9 September 2010

Fuck it, I'm tired.

I'm fully away that it's been a month since my last update.
I am currently suffering from stress exhaustion, a lack of substance in my life, all over body pain and a mild hangover.

Today is the start of my week free from the evil clutches of work. Tomorrow I have a hair appointment booked in which I plan to chop it all off as short as I can go in the hopes of work not bugging me about tieing my hair back.
I have also booked a full body massage to cure my aching back.

Until I have better news I shall leave you with this:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you are very frustrated with the things happening in your life. You should get yourself some space from all and book yourself a float therapy. It is very useful for calming the mind and bringing a person closer to god. I hope it will help you.

Regards,
John
Float Therapy West Kelowna