Saturday 6 June 2009

Going to get help.

I've gotten really sick.
I'm tired all the time, upset and angry for no reason, nothing is exciting, I can't be bothered to get up in the morning or even get washed and dressed, I fall asleep during the day, I cry without realising it and my head feels like there's a build up of fog that won't shift.

I realise now I need to get myself some help again before it's too late and the fog takes up a permanent positon.
I've tried to find places to go, walk in clinics, that offer this stuff free but they all charge. I'm going to have to go back to seeing Mo at my GP surgery. I'm scared of my doctor so braving the phone and her examination room seems like such a lot just to talk to a woman who resembles Penfold from Danger Mouse.

I don't know what to do with myself in the meantime. I usually sleep to get rid of time but it's making my whole body ache.
It's either that or I drink. I knock back just enough to feel giddy and stop the world from stinging.

No comments: