Wednesday 15 April 2009

AAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING HOUSE!!!!!


All I do is sit on my own all day with nothing to do.
I'm literally bored to tears. I don't have anywhere to go and no sod to go anywhere with.
I'm stuck inside the house all day waiting around for Dad's deliveries while hoping and praying to whatever the hell might be out there that someone has maybe said hello to me on facebook or something.

Why has life gotten this shit and this lonely?
It was bad and lacking in people anyway but now it's gotten to a breaking point.
I don't know what to do with myself and the people who are "supposed" to care are never fucking there!

The only time I ever look forward to is bed time. At least then I can sleep some hours away.

1 comment:

Manda-Caroline said...

You know doll, if you ever want, you can always stay with me and watch TV shows/movies - just say the word ^_^

I have a DVD cabinet triple-layered with moobies