Saturday 16 May 2009

Such a Corndog.

The Mister bought me a gift yesterday.
It's the most corny thing ever but I actually love it. It's a Bee holding a flower and, when you hit its foot, it starts singing "Be my baby"

Went to the cinema to see Coraline in 3D yesterday but I don't think it was worth it.
The film itself was really good and kept quite true to the book, but the 3D ruined it. Not enough popped out and, because it was for kids, the 3D parts didn't pop out at you but went around the sides of you instead. Far too toned down.
I might go and see it in 2D next week or something.

So right now I'm just killing time until I have to get a little bit dolled up for my cousin's birthday party. I've been out today trying to find a gift. Ended up buying her a body shop vitamin e thing and a box of cocktail chocolates (which I also bought myself...they're too strong for my liking but she'll probably like them).

I need to find food now because I'M HUNGRY!!!

No comments: