Sunday 20 July 2008

Currently in love with...

THIS SONG:



I feel like having a bop around my room every time I hear this song lately. I constantly have it on repeat in my room and if David Bowie still looked like that then I would jump on him quite readily (eye patch and all!!!).
I'm having a Bowie phase right now I think. If I'm not playing Rebel Rebel then I've got his other songs on and keep watching Labyrinth.
Oh well, I'm enjoying it!

THIS PHONE:



I just renewed my contract with 02 and I fought so hard to try and get this phone, but it just never happened. I managed to get 400 minutes and 1000 texts a month for the next 18 months but I only have to pay for the last 4 months worth of it at £35 a go. My parents are paying that off for me though as a 23rd birthday pressie next year. I WILL try my hardest to get my hands on this phone though...it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine...

SPACED:










I'm letting the clips speak for themselves. One of the BEST SITCOMS EVER!!!!!

BRITAIN'S MISSING TOP MODEL:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/missingmodel/



CAESAR SALAD:




I'm addicted to this at the moment. The low fat variety. I crave it...mmmmmmmmmmm so nice!!

LOVE:


We're still ok...HURRAY!!!!!!



That's pretty much me at the moment.
XXX


1 comment:

DeeVine said...

Yum at the salad...

and yay for you guys still be happy and together! x