Thursday 31 July 2008

Nervous? Me? Yes.

Oh help!!!

Today is the day that I'm going to be staying with the other half for a rather long time whilst his parents and sister are away.
I'm excited, but VERY nervous about it at the same time. Firstly, in the two years that things have been happening between us, I've never been to his house before. I know of the general location, but that's about as far as it goes.
Secondly, I'm worried about what I'll find out. You learn a lot about people once you start sharing a home with them...I'm worried one of us is going to end up killing the other with a spatula.
Oh well, I promised his mum and sister that I would help take care of their puppy. I got strict instructions to give her loads of cuddles apparently. I'm a bit wary of strange dogs - been bitten once and don't want a repeat - but I'll do it.

So here I am, sitting at my desk with my bag beside my feet waiting for him to pick me up.

Good luck vibes needed peoples!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

DeeVine said...

You'll be alright love!

Hey, look at it this way, this is a test of your relationship. You guys have come this far; you guys may come out stronger after it.


...or.. you can kill him with a spatula. :p
You'll be fine! *hugs*