Monday 17 November 2008

Meh.

I didn't go to uni this morning.
I think the stress of the last few days finally hit me. That and I'm still too scared to go back into a class with Simon.
I couldn't sleep - even with my pills and painkillers - and I felt stupidly ill when I got up this morning. I managed to get myself washed and dressed but ended up being sick. I told my mum I wasn't up for going in then just collapsed on my bed and cried until I feel asleep. Woke up again at around half 12 and watched Family guy for a bit, then got fed up and spent a couple of hours gazing at the ceiling.
Managed to snap out of it enough to give my room a bit of a tidy-up and shove my work clothes in the washing machine, then I went back into my room and fell asleep again. Got woken up by Ben calling me to say that he had finished his audition and was only a 10 minute walk away if I wanted him to come round for a bit. I would have loved it but I know he's not very well at the moment, so I told him to leave it and just get himself well enough for us to see each other on Thursday. He's not happy with how I sounded on the phone so is ringing back later when he gets free minutes on his mobile.

I'm probably going to try and sleep for a little bit again. Get some nice alteration between that and staring at things.

I have to be up at 7 for the plasterer to come in and fix my wall before I end up having to build an ark out of my bed. If they balls it up then I will really lose my temper. If they hadn't have fucked up the drain pipes outside in the first place then I wouldn't have to have my private space invaded. I should really start getting anything small and valuable out of my room...there are stories of them stealing people's things.

1 comment:

DeeVine said...

We were all worried about you today :(
Hope you're ok and feel better.
x