Tuesday 23 December 2008

Bit nervous.

The Mister is spending the day with me and my family tomorrow.
He's met them all before, but that was nearly two years ago and my family have gotten even more crazy since then (if that's possible). It'll be fine, I know it will, and Mister's mainly doing this to visit my uncle Reg (wheelchair-bound dude who wants to battle Ben on Mario Kart for some insane reason) and it would make Reg's Christmas.
My only concern is that Granddad gets aggressive if you don't take food offered...my cousin's boyfriend hasn't come back in three years because Granddad threw a plate of sandwiches at his head!

I'm even more nervous about Christmas day. I'm spending Christmas with his family.
I love his family, but I have this awful feeling that I'm going to do/say something wrong and fuck things up...this is the first family that have actually liked me.

Ah well. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

DeeVine said...

You'll be fine.
Don't worry yourself :)