I splashed out on myself afer work a little bit yesterday.
Basically, Lush have an offer on at the moment where for every £20 you spend - £40 before staff discount in my case - you get to pick a free gift box or bunch of products made before December 1st.
When my shift was over, I bought myself loads of pampering treats (further aiding my work on becoming the plus sized embodiment of sex by the time I'm 30).
- Magic bath ballistic x2
- Creamy Candy Bubble bar
- Blackberry bomb
- The comforter bubble bar
- Sex in the shower emotibomb x2
- Porridge hand & body soap
You're a Star gift box:- Dream cream face and body cream (240g)
- Aqua Mirablis body butter
- Ceridwen's Caulderon bath melt
- Floating Island bath melt
- Mar Bar bubble bar
- Honey I washed the kids soap (100g)
- Helping hands hand cream (45g)
My Freebie: Christmas Candy gift box- Let them eat Cake lip balm
- Candy cane bubble bar
- Angels delight soap (100g)
- Yummy Yummy Yummy shower gel (100g)
- Mr Butterball bath ballistic.
I think that's enough to keep me going for a little while.
Anyway, I'm leaving you with a song I'm completely hooked on this week:
The Damned - Little Miss Disaster.
6 years ago