Thursday 22 January 2009

I'm so confused!!!

FaIF!!!!!!

Fucking FaIF!!!!

I'm trying so so so so so hard to do the work. I've listened to the lectures twice, I've read the transcripts a few times over and I've read the activities, but nothing is staying in my head.
I keep getting confused with how many activities we're being given through so many different links and I'm getting so lost.
There's one task I don't understand at all, another one I'm stuck with and another one I want to do but cant find where I'm supposed to upload it...or write it up to...wherever.

I want to give up. My head hurts and I can't fight the urge not the cry anymore.
I really am trying. This is the hardest I've tried with anything and I'm so lost. I don't know what I'm doing and I'm so scared that I'm going to fuck everything up.
I want to be able to take the info in but my head wont let me. Nothing from any class is going in and staying anymore.

No comments: