Wednesday 28 January 2009

Meh and such.

I'm so tired.
I'm trying really hard to do my uni work but it doesn't seem to be happening. Problems with the student network mean I can't log in to do the online stuff, I'm having trouble getting all my reading done and I still can't take in my lecture. I've listened to it a few times now but nothing is happening in the head area.
What's worse is that I'm still not really sleeping properly. I end up laying awake thinking about weird stuff. My head is killing me.

Oh, and to explain the weird stuff a little bit more.
Basically, for the last couple of weeks I've had this really weird feeling that I'm going to bump into people from my past. Some welcome and some not.
It's already started. I've gotten two friend requests on Facebook from two family members I've not seen or spoken to in years. Both are my cousins. One I haven't had any contact with in 12 years and another I pretty much disowned about three years ago. They're family members I don't want to bother with because of past events with them...but it confirms my suspicions that I'm going to cross paths with old faces. I'm a little bit worried because there is one person in particular I DO NOT want to see again. Hopefully that's just my crazy head though and it'll end up being some old primary school face or something...

Meh, so I've been spending my time trying to write my homework stories, read set texts and fit in a few episodes of American Dad.

No comments: