Saturday 10 January 2009

Oh God, oh God, oh God...

Bloody uni.
I'm not even back there yet and I'm already pissed off with the place.
My deadline is now speeding toward me and I'm just not ready to face it. I've got one essay done, another essay needs about 400 words added and my chapter needs to be thrown on a bonfire!!!!!!
I'm not happy with it....it's shit.

My main character has no personality, one of my other characters has too much personality and the third and final character won't let go of her Gameboy.
I'm cold, I'm tired, I'm ill and need about a ton of Prozac...this fucking novel needs to die!!!!!

What did I say when choosing my modules last year? I'm not a fucking novelist.
I'm a joke writer. Fucking hell, why did I sign up to do this to myself?
The only thing I can think of doing is treating my chapter like a short story instead of looking at it as the start of a whole long and stupid thing.

No comments: