Sunday 29 March 2009

FFS!!

I feel like I have no room to breathe right now!

I'm so pissed off and stressed out about things at the moment that I need some alone time, but this seems to just not be getting through to some people.
My phone won't stop ringing, as soon as I sign into Facebook I'm bombarded by the chat application, the house is a noisy mess where the door buzzer goes off every 5 minutes...

I want to be by myself.
I want nothing more than to just shut myself away whilst I do my work and not have to deal with anyone (aside from The Mister as he's the only reason I'm even keeping my phone switched on).
I have too much going on right now to want hear someones whole menu plan for the day, or someone else's sickening sex life, or what so and so has been up to in the group, or a blow by blow account of some stupid arse computer game that has just been finished. I don't care...I DON'T CARE!
I'm not even a talkative person - it's a well known fact - why is everyone bugging me?

As soon as my first deadline has passed that's it. I'm hiding away for a little while.
I love my friends and family but I just can't deal with it all right now.

No comments: