Sunday 8 February 2009

Ahhhhh, I'm fed up of waiting!!!

I ordered myself a shiny new pendant last week and I'm getting impatient...I really want it now!!
They did try to deliver on Friday, but no sod was home to sign for it so I've had to reschedule the delivery to Wednesday morning.

I've gotten really bored of the skull heart one I wear all the time: It worked for me at the time I bought it. It's called La Mort de Coeur which they've put into English as The tragic death of the heart and I bought it a couple of months after Ben and I split up the year before last. It's still lovely but it reflects too much hurt that I simply don't feel anymore, that's why I've decided to have a bit of a change (yeah, emotional attachments to necklaces probably sounds weird...I don't care).

This is my new pewter baby arriving on Wednesday:
It's called Chemical Wedding and is a symbol of the metaphysical union of two opposites.
It's pretty and will work well with my rings and bracelets (since I never wear colours and metals that all blend well together. The two-tone effect of this should fix that a bit).

Hmmm...ah, yes, other news.
That "friend" of mine, Nicky, is causing strife again!!!!!
It's Ben's friend's 21st birthday on Saturday and we've all been invited to go out and celebrate it on Friday night down our local.
Somehow that git managed to get himself invited to join us all down there and I just know that if he turns up and does ANYTHING then I don't think I will be able to hold my tongue - or my fist - around the poncey little twat this time around. Ben was fuming about it after I told him (I let him read what happened over Facebook last weekend) and said that if he so much as looks at me in a funny way then he's still man enough to get throttled.
I don't want to cause a fight, not during a friend's birthday, but I don't know if I can handle him being around me. I'm still so bloody angry at everything he said. I did plan to rise above it and act completely cool to make me look like the bigger person, but I don't know if I can do that.

It's not until Friday so I suppose I have some time to compose myself anyway.

2 comments:

Manda-Caroline said...

You are SO lucky to be able to wear pretty pewter stuff

DeeVine said...

Ooooh pretty necklaces. :D