Saturday 7 February 2009

Contented.

I've had a nice day, a nice evening and a nice early morning.
Ben has just left and has annoyingly left a massive empty juice bottle on my window ledge and has taken South Park series 9 with him (OK, so it was his to take anyway but...ah well). Those two things aside, I do love him like a loony though and feel it more and more each time I see him. I dread the day where the butterflies stop.

Do feel a bit naff now he's had to go home...anyway...

We met outside the station at 2 and went shopping for DVDs and any new games around, after that we stood around the bus station and ended up jumping on a brand new bus (it even smelt new!). From there is was a quick trip to Sainsbury's for food and ice cream before heading back to hang out at mine.
Things were great until a bit of an argument happened and I ended up sitting on the floor and away from him for a while, but we soon made up so hey.

We made up with no panic.

Make of that last sentence what you will. I'm going to bed now with possibly the biggest grin ever on my face and I'm sure a contented sigh will crop up before the snores happen.

1 comment:

DeeVine said...

Made up! *wink wink*
Woooo! :D