Wednesday 29 October 2008

HA, yeah right!!!

"Pop in and sit with one of their expertly trained members of staff to
discuss your skin and hair care needs."

I've been looking at the Westfield website and laughing in a rather painful way at the above quote. It's from the small little description of our shop but I can safely say that we are soooooooo not expertly trained. I'm pretty much bricking it because I can't remember what masks go with which skin type, our "3 lovely things" rule where we need to list 3 things only about our products to the customer so we don't overload them, there's so much haircare that I'm confused...

Bollocks to being expertly trained. I don't even know how the work the tills yet.

http://uk.westfield.com/london/find/detail/store?category=1732&retailer=35604



No comments: